Did You Know?
The coronavirus (COVID-19) shares some symptoms with the flu, including the following:
- Shortness of breath
Stop Germs in Their Tracks
Because the coronavirus spreads person to person through respiratory droplets (produced by a cough or sneeze), it can be prevented by keeping these simple tips in mind!
- Wash your hands frequently, for at least 20 seconds. If you’re unable to wash with soap and water, use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose or mouth.
- Cover your mouth or nose with a tissue or sleeve when coughing or sneezing.
- Stay home if you’re sick and be sure to avoid contact with people who aren’t feeling well.
- Clean and disinfect surfaces and objects that are touched frequently, including shared office supplies and household items.
If you’re feeling under the weather and would like to reschedule your appointment, please call 843-722-8000.
To stay updated on information about coronavirus, visit these websites.